Friday, March 21, 2014

my heart runs


 I clearly remember this morning, unlike any other morning. I was a teenager on a missions trip in Haines Alaska we went for a walk after breakfast. I was coming up to the crest of the hill and before me was a mountain, large and majestic, with the water before it and my heart burst into song! "Shout to The Lord all the Earth let us sing, Power and majesty praise to the King!"

I WAS AWAKE

fast forward 15 years...

Track your time...

How do I spend my time?

How do I worship?
Who do I worship??

Do I use every opportunity given? 
Do I look expectantly, am I awake??

an old song runs repeatedly through my heart, "as the dear pants for the water so my soul longs after thee, You alone are my hearts desire and I long to worship you, I want you more then gold or silver, so much more than anything, only you can satisfy, you alone are the real joy giver and the apple of my eye..."

How I long for The Lord, how my soul pants for the water of life.


TRACK YOUR TIME, AND IT WILL SHOW YOU WHO YOU WORSHIP

a friend told me how her daughter wanted to paint a picture for Jesus when she got to heaven, my friend told her how she can do that right now, right here, for whatever you do unto God is WORSHIP

how are you spending your time...

Wake UP!
Desire ME!
Be like Jonah and call me from the deep.....
Run oh my heart, run after Him....





No comments:

Post a Comment